Mahatma Gandhi Speaks...

CHANGED TO HERE  

Posted by Sunil Ramavarapu in

 I have been blogging on this platform since April 2008 and this has given me a very good exposure. I loved the blogger platform. But, in life, change is inevitable.
    I have been thinking about word press since a month and i was just excited by its features and the ease for blogging. So i moved myself to the wordpress family. And I heartfully thank blogger for turning me into a blogaholic. 

    My new blog is at www.sunilspeaks.wordpress.com  . But readers can simply type my old address, i.e  www.sunilspeaks.co.nr
  
  Waiting to see you at my new blog. Celebrate Life....

    Keep reading to keep yourself rocking....
 

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 at Sunday, September 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .